Guidelines on safe play – effective from 13 May 2020 until further notice
2. Do play with one person from outside your household (singles)
3. Do start playing on courts either on the hour or half past, and please limit play to 30 mins once other members are waiting to play
4. Do keep chatting and social gatherings to a minimum – avoid standing around on court chatting
5. Do avoid touching surfaces around the courts
6. Do bring and only touch your own marked tennis balls
7. Don’t touch your partner’s tennis balls (if playing with one person from outside your household) – return them to your partner with your racquet
8. Do comply with 2m social distancing at all times
9. Don’t change ends (if playing with a person from outside your household)
10. Do observe good hand hygiene – bring your own hand sanitiser or anti-bacterial wipes and/or gloves.
11. Don’t use the clubhouse at all
12. Don’t leave anything at the courts – take home drinks bottles, all litter
Please do not use the courts at all if you or anyone in your household has COVID 19 symptoms
– Court gate handles and locks will be cleaned regularly but it is member’s responsibility to ensure their own safety. We suggest that we all wipe down the net handles, gate handles and locks after we have played, using either anti-bacterial wipes or gel.
THANK YOU FOR USING THE COURTS RESPONSIBLY