Coronavirus (Covid-19) UPDATE: SINGLES AND DOUBLES PLAY IS NOW PERMITTED. We are operating a booking system to help minimise the risk of infection and to maintain social distancing.
Club members can BOOK A COURT here.
Short term membership available up to 1 Sept 2020. Click here for more details.
PLEASE BOOK A COURT. You need to be an LTA member to use the booking system – it’s free and easy, find out how to join here
Please click here for the latest guidelines for using the courts. Thank you for your support
Welcome to Copmanthorpe Tennis Club website!
We are a friendly club in the heart of the village of Copmanthorpe, York and welcome players of any age, any standard.
Registered with the LTA, we encourage people to get involved whatever their level of play.
- Three newly re-surfaced all-weather floodlit courts, available all year
- Clubhouse with kitchen and changing facilities
- Mens, Ladies and Mixed teams competing in local leagues
- Social tennis sessions – all welcome
- Junior sessions and individual coaching
- Return to Tennis sessions – just turn up and have a go
- A range of membership packages
Members are free to use the courts when they like, but during the season there are often matches at the weekends or evenings so it is best to check the home fixtures list to avoid a wasted trip to the courts.
Check out the Calendar page where you will find information about regular coaching and club sessions.