We are a friendly club in the heart of the village of Copmanthorpe, York and welcome players of any age, any standard. We are affiliated to the LTA and encourage people to get involved whatever their level of play.
- Courts – we have three all-weather courts with floodlights so you can play all year round.
- Facilities – we have a clubhouse with tea and coffee making facilities and a changing room. We are part of the Recreation Centre in Copmanthorpe and have use of their facilities including toilets, showers, café/bar and carpark.
- Teams – we have 2 mens teams, 2 mixed teams and 3 ladies teams all competing in local leagues.
- Juniors – junior members are offered four free coaching sessions with an LTA qualified coach.
- Club nights – these are on Thursdays and Sundays from around 18:30.
Members are free to use the courts when they like, but during the season there are often matches at the weekends or evenings so it is best to check the home fixtures list to avoid a wasted trip to the courts.
Also check out the Calendar page where you will find info about regular coaching and club sessions.